TTT 4.00% 12.0¢ titomic limited

TTT media, page-486

1. 2,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    Gedday @enoonmai...heres hoping for a great whats left of the year..

"doing the job at a price the market finds acceptable"... doesn't mean market isn't interested in lighter cheaper and faster, why wouldn't it be?
    "it will take some truly incredible price advantage to remove even one of those suppliers."...I don't believe this to be true for 2 reasons... 1 is removing existing manufacturing isn't entirely necessary to inject TKF process into the mix and 2 I would need to hear this from existing customers of traditional manufacturing methods...this is only your opinion..!!
    "I have never seen a company that simply quotes market size ever have success."...if this is what you believe for TTT then sell and leave....simple.
    "it’s clear now the technology is not enough to win contracts which is why TTT have adopted this scatter gun approach."...please enlighten us as to why this is clear and what is scatter gun about how they have established the business to date. They left CSIRO initially to sell machines, this morphed into Production Bureau, then needed to find best application. Experimental progress. IMO its yet to be seen if Titomic has reacted well to best implement TKF. This next Q report better reflect revenue otherwise yes I agree questions need be answered.

Your sarcasm relating to JL and Management operating the business purely as a capital raise venture without any prospects for a successful revenue stream hasn't gone unnoticed. In fact your very first post on TTT some months ago made the same accusation so no surprise there..
    Im sure the 30-40 something Titomic Employees who are gainfully employed would have a different opinion.

Good luck selling...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.