TTT 36.8% 13.0¢ titomic limited

Good morning @Spongieman, let me start off by saying that Im...

1. 2,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    Good morning @Spongieman, let me start off by saying that Im glad you feel confident enough in tea leaves to BUY

Just reading back through July Quarterly which highlights a few points to my mind.

1/ I don't think we will see any deposit for $25M Machine sale yet- do you agree this would warrant separate announcement to market if approximately $5M hit their accounts?
    2/ Quote- "combined with multiple existing sales leads of AU$6 million that are expected to be finalised by CY Q4 into firm purchase orders." - therefore no revenue realised 3rd Quarter
    3/ Quote- "OEM manufacturing has continued unabated wi` delivery of multiple production projects for defence, aerospace, and nuclear industries." - so this is only avenue for revenue for October Quarter meaning tooling and other R+D components already delivered to clients....amount unknown.

Therefore IMO tomorrows Q report will be good in that we should get a report on operational lookahead, but am a bit worried to TBH at the first line amount...1.1 Receipts from Customers and if it will be satisfactory to prop up SP >60 cents.

Am preparing for either scenario... on one hand have cash ready to pounce on a BUY opportunity, on the other am getting ready to hide for another 3 months....
    Last edited by Bakmaam90: 29/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.035(36.8%)
Mkt cap ! $131.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 13.5¢ 9.5¢ $1.855M 16.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 160456 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 1713179 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.