TTT 15.1% 8.4¢ titomic limited

I totally agree with you. all financial report/sales/progress...

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 800
    I totally agree with you. all financial report/sales/progress update needs to be in writing, in black and white. The use of video update does not capture the real nuance of the situation on the ground, misleading shareholder. It should continue to be used when they built a new cool part or talked about the technology. I thought they have already produced the parts and were ahead of schedule for NATO certification? Is this why an interim CEO is brought in to take the bullet at the upcoming AGM, waving his 'I am a Newbee' flag?

However, to be fair, TTT has achieved a lot in the past 3 years and the process of bringing in a disruptive technology to mainstream process is NOT EASY. Tesla was a few days away from bankruptcy in 2008 and only became profitable this year after more than decades of persistence hard work. Once we get some of these certifications, perhaps all these companies that TTT had engaged over the years will find more urgency to pay up. Until then, TTT is a big research facility with cool toys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.011(15.1%)
Mkt cap ! $83.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 8.8¢ 7.6¢ $197.4K 2.394M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67982 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 177239 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.23pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.