TTT 0.00% 17.0¢ titomic limited

TTT media, page-565

1. 2,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2594
    So digging for oil, coal, and gas is healthy, but digging for silicon, titanium, or to plant trees, or to install turbine towers and solar panels is not?

What a load of half baked and ill informed rubbish!

Would you like to please substantiate the idea that wind turbines somehow block the wind from blowing past them. Exactly how much wind will be blocked this way? How do you think the world got on when we used sailing ships? Do you also think they acted like brakes to slow the world's rotation? Or maybe your world does not rotate?

And if solar panels block out the sunlight from the ecosystem's 'balance' where does it go at night? Don't forests do exactly the same thing when they turn solar energy into cellulose? Where are these huge wastes please? Extracting coal, oil, and gas makes no wastes I take it?

I suspect your analysis is solely based on your fear of losing a job that is in some way dependent on the carbon mining industry. Am I right? While I sympathise with your concerns for your own personal wellbeing, my real concerns are with our children's and grandchildren's wellbeing. Their future jobs are either going to be in fixing the ecological problems created by dinosaur industries, or in holding nature back from wreaking destruction on us all because we did not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $169.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $84.33K 490.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 348940 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 31849 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.