TTT 2.17% 9.0¢ titomic limited

Morning @Bakmaam90 Not sure what is happening in the bureau, I...

1. 532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Morning @Bakmaam90 Not sure what is happening in the bureau, I am just hoping it hasn't become a sheltered workshop. Lots of unpaid for R&D to date, well short of a being production centre. Best we can hope for is some direction from the new board, a stemming of the cash bleed (staff reductions recently announced should help) and the big one...JL to be moved aside. He has had long enough to capitalise on leads and get revenue in. His credibility and that of the Titomic's is reflected in the share price, Any board worth their salt will make the call to get someone with the right pedigree into his seat. The issue then becomes one of how long this person needs to find their feet...it could be Feb next year before we hear from the company!

Agree, we wont see any deposit from Composite. My question would be... is Composite using the bureau to produce the parts that it is purchasing the machines for? If no, why not?? Should be telling.

JL actually let it slip in his July interview with Phil Carey that sales were at $31m...i.e. he was counting a sale of $6m to the UK govt which defence primes were meant to be contributing to. Amateur hour to be honest, hence, this will be the last of these types of interviews he does, even if he remains in the hot seat.

We potentially go lower today with the Dow smashed o/n.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $90.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $85.71K 958.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11583 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 40783 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.8¢ 149808
Last updated 15.47pm 06/06/2024 ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.