TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

tty undervalued a pe of 1, page-10

1. 10,824 Posts.
    a good observation. P:E = measure of how many years earnings it takes to buy a share. if the market thinks the mine life is limited then P:E is low.

euroz forecasting 350kt for dec quarter is interesting. i thought management did the forecasting and that was at the start of the period not the end. as a shareholder, 350kt IS NOT ACCEPTABLE MANAGEMENT, PULL YOUR FINGERS OUT ! they have to do 1.2mt for the next 6 months to get around 2mt for the year. the shipping grades at 58% Fe fines and 59% Fe lump may suggest the high grade isn't digging clean and they'll be relying on beneplant = higher production costs. any drop in the iron ore price and they'll be borrowing money from big brother noble again = lower earnings potential.

production has been declining each quarter for a number of quarters now. i'm wondering if all the good stuff's gone and they're scratching around like chooks in the yard looking for scraps = higher production costs.

holding for now, but only on the punt that they might get some monarch debt back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.