NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Will let you know if i hear back from NKP or ASX: Dear Mr...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Will let you know if i hear back from NKP or ASX:

Dear Mr Abraham Li

Without prejudice, I was hoping by now NKWE would have provided the market with some further clarification and/or direction as to its next course of action, following the South African court decision.

I note that in the recent Annual report released to the market, signed post that court judgement, that no post balance date information was included in the financial report. This decision has a significant impact on the company, in terms of its asset base, equity composition and therefore current and future market capitalisation.

I was under the impression that, similar to Zijin Mining, we agreed that answers to these questions should be forthcoming to the market as they are fundamental to the company moving forward. In particular, if further legal avenues aren’t pursued, how will NKWE seek to protect its equity with the shares distributed to Genorah?

I trust this email finds a receptive home amongst the NKWE Directors. For transparency, I have forwarded a copy of this email to the ASX under guidelines for continuous disclosure

Kind regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.