NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

I rattled this one off last night too Dear Mr Li, I have been a...

1. 947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I rattled this one off last night too

Dear Mr Li,
    I have been a share holder in NKWE for a few years now and have a few questions following the release of the annual financial report today.

- As a shareholder, what do Zijin and the NKWE board members see as the potential investor value drivers. The share price as you are aware has been a major decline for a few years now and despite stabilising in the single digit range, the assets alone are worth much much higher value, so what do investors like myself and Zijin have to look forward to, to see a return on investment?
    - What sort of time frame are we looking for the potential valure drivers in the above question?
    - How is the progress of the negotiations with ARM re the disputed land?
    - Following the lost dispute over the Tubatse project/land, will Genorah have to pay NKWE back the shares given in exchange (I believe from memory around the $250million mark) and if so, how will it be repaid? or the incurred losses from DMR around $25.5 million?
    - I recall a previous email from Staff Sithole mentioned the Genorah/Zijin transaction will give an update in November, is this time frame still on track or will there be delays following the recent dispute settlements?

Thank you once again for your time and hopefully hear back soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.