CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Hey intel,firstly do u trade the news on forex or do u just...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hey intel,firstly do u trade the news on forex or do u just trend trade for a few hours and days gaining pips?.I have some good sites that i recommend for trading currency pairs on forex news when economic numbers come out.

Anywayz, If the rba cuts by 25 points on tuesday and another 25 in october, then you would consider Centro in a better position for the Australian Portfolios as valuations will increase(keep in mind valuations are always fluctuating.)thus a potential buy signal on tuesday for professional traders.

Independent and directors lower valuations on Aussie Portfolios as well as a lack of credit availability is a main factor when interest rates head north. Lower rates will definitely be a plus; thus strengthening G.R's position with current negotiations between banks as well as private and public companies.

When interest rates head north and the rba continues his hawkish talks then we will see lower valuations by independent and directors on aussie portfolios in the future as well as problems like e.g a lack of credit availability and a lack of consumer spending.

So what i'm looking for on tuesday 2:30pm is dovish comments by the rba indicating future rate cuts beyond december.This i believe will strengthen centro's position in both property valuations i.e (Australia) rising, increasing equity and positive outcomes for current negotiations as well as a weakening of the Aussie dollar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.