XJO 0.21% 8,027.0 s&p/asx 200

tueday - mmmm...., page-31

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Teggs I would just like the incompetent communist government to explain to us the logic, precedent, and examples of where a government has given away money; and the result was a positive economic outcome. Just look at Japan and the chart Volt put the other day. 20 years on, and the market is 85% down. It’s astonishing they can embark on such irrational spending policy, with not one example in history were it has worked.

In Australia we now embrace a new paradigm of economics and government policy, “Survival of the unfitest.” What will this gov do when it really get bad. Are they going to bailout everyone who is about to lose their house in the coming years when that bubble final blows up? What about credit card defaults, a new cheque from Kevin??? Amazing!

Also can swannie explain how the increase in taxes and inflation (same thing really) that comes from irresponsible government spending helps an economy recover? I think they really have no clue what they are doing. Oh, and now they want to tax capital; I think they are determined to cause a depression.
    PS the only Treasury Swannie is qualified to run is Zimbabwe . end of how stupid gov is rant….

Bear Rant
    Market falls around 10% from here to allow more onboard that missed the current rally. Fundamentals (consumer spending and unemployment worsen) decay into the winter, government QE fails. Large sell off after July-SEP once all of the folk are trapped aboard. IMO, not enough sheep aboard the boat for the next big leg to start just yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.