PLS 0.25% $4.07 pilbara minerals limited

Appreciate the response.Everyone is free to make up their own...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Appreciate the response.

Everyone is free to make up their own minds. That's what I'm trying to do at the moment.

I've been holding since 2015 and have been guilty of groupthink and getting caught up in the euphoria of making stupid (for me) amounts of money. Shooting down those who had anything negative to say on the stock.

I watched the share price go from 5c, up to 85c, back down and up to $1.20 and back down to 15c and up to where it is now.
    I should be thankful, but can't help thinking if I'd kept more of an open mind I'd be in a much better position today, and wouldn't have paid such an emotional toll along the way!

If I'd listened to the "downrampers" on the AJM forums I could have saved myself a lot of pain there too.

I might be too idealistic, would just be nice to see everyone here treated respectfully, no matter what your opinions on shorting are. Making jokes about people's mental health, gender, appearance, etc. is not really on in my opinion.

Btw I don't think Sally has ever said that the lithium industry and PLS is going to tank. Only that it's due a pull back, for the reasons that they've given, well argued or not.

Some popular posters who hold have said the same thing. The only difference is Sally is shorting the stock rather than selling shares they own, which is completely (unfortunately) legal! I wonder if their position was HELD if they'd get the same treatment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.07
Change
0.010(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $12.24B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.96 $4.14 $3.94 $56.44M 13.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 97523 $4.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.08 17432 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.08
  Change
0.010 ( 1.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.95 $4.13 $3.94 4224888
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.