URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

tuesday...18 december, page-5

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

SP3 I think you might be right on that.

Tuesday eh? We will see. Have no faith in these amateurs im afraid.
    Selfish, self serving, egotistical, unethical cowboys....and thats just their good points ;)

The number of delays here has me concerned. These people (ok im being general/stereotypical and very judgemental here) appear to be very fickle and say one thing do another.

Getting Ukraine political situation sorted before Xmas, let alone the New Year would be a bonus.

The issues will be from there just how long will the negotiations to acquire the projects take?

All that aside im positive on these projects being acquired and the company re testing its highs in the coming months once details are released.

On to Czech situation;

The media reports appear to be about Brzkov so I am not counting on this project going ahead. In fact anyone here to get their hopes up about that might be in for a big letdown. I recall a similar amount of hoo ha in the media with the other applications there.
    A Brzkov would be a fantastic acquisition, but its one I am not factoring in at all.

Pribram however is a different story and I would have thought an update would have been given by now on that front.

Another thing that is worth considering is the takeover potential of Uran.
    Early mover, in fact pioneering moves into the CIS means that acquisitions will be (if they are acquired) some of the first to be granted.
    Uran once they have acquired projects becomes a very attractive company to predators looking not only to benefit from their projects, but the valuablenetworks and connections the company has made.

My call is Uran targetting smaller deposits only to find..with further exploration or strategically acquired tenements/projectsin the same regions....that their deposits are much bigger...and more attractive to either takeovers or JV's.

Folks its exciting stuff at the moment. I know we still have nothing, but I sense a change here. It may drag on for weeks in Ukraine...lets not hope months.

2008 even without a Ukraine (heaven forbid) still looks to me like it will crack some projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.