XJO 0.73% 8,057.9 s&p/asx 200

Well researched, that article seems pretty credible to me, it...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Well researched, that article seems pretty credible to me, it feels pretty much how those businesses would operate. Part of each companies competitive advantage would be their suppliers and agreements so I imagine they wouldn't freely advertise where all their ingredients come from.

I'm no fan of pharma companies and the way they operate. At many levels it leaves a lot to be desired, from political donations and the influence it gives to the encouragement of doctors to prescribe more than they do through incentives. But in the end, what they are doing is consistent with a greedy business out to make a squillion dollars. Things like world domination and hidden diseases in vaccines seems like a lot of hard work for little return and massive risk. Just keep churning out the drugs at inflated prices whilst raking in the dollars sounds like a much simpler business strategy.

I mean if god forbid someone accidently were to combine the cure with the disease in one tablet it could cause some sort of nuclear meltdown in the tablet dooming us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.