XJO 0.23% 7,587.0 s&p/asx 200

Tuesday 22 September - Sea of Blood, page-105

1. 8,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913

Hi Tanotfa, my apologies for stepping in uninvited, and I hope me being frank here is not taken as being rude.

We all love to live with nostalgia (though most of the times, we are just trying to deceive ourselves that the past was somehow better… fruits used to taste better when we were kids).

The fact is a ‘public’ forum is only as good as what people post there. If anyone feels that there’s need for a change or better quality posts then he/she must step in and do it ---- that is, post some quality posts. Complaining about the quality of other people’s posts is not really the answer (nor is an appropriate thing to do). Likewise, if anyone has left a ‘public’ forum because he/she thought posting there is beneath him/her, then so be it. I mean, we are trading… we are doing rocket science here.

You mention this forum is occupied by day traders with short-term outlooks. This whole idea that someone trading with monthly outlook is more visionary than the next person trading with a weekly outlook is just bizarre. People are out there to make money…

If you think there is a need for posts with a longer term outlook, then by-all-means, step in and post something. Lastly, if you ask me, I’d actually say trading is super simple. The least accurate predictions often come from most sophisticated technical analysis tools.

Last edited by DoctorBen: 23/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.