Tuesday 27th APRIL ...BUSHKIN’S mum be SO Proud, page-18

1. 5,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484
    in mid February walked into a Telstra Shop to go next speed level on NBN ( 25 to 50 ) Been on base for a few years. Been with Telstra forever.

some 10 weeks later still waiting , even after complaints.

Been told at various times my "order" in system has been to disconnect , reconnect , new connect ...

..... Grrrrrr

What I/we can learn from this is

1. Telstra have woeful systems in place for a current NBN customer to increase speed. I dont know why it couldnt have been activated immediately while I was in shop.
    2. Telstra and NBN have woeful systems in place to share data / orders / whatever ( even though it should not have involved NBN in the first place.
    3 Expect shit like this to happen if you live on a corner block and Telstra have me as one address and NBN the "other".

And yesterday the phone was disconnected as a result of the above crap now circulating within the system ( got it back within the same day after I went nuclear. ) Still waiting for the speed upgrade .......

Seriously their back office systems are hopeless, without direction and complaint management is dealt with by an overwhelmed department. You get a response within 24 hours and then nothing , a vacuum.

The old adage "banging your head ...." should now simply be abbreviated to "doing a Telstra" or "did a Telstra" . I reckon that could be catchy in my household !

I think I have mentioned before how much I hate Telstra !

GOD , grant me a gouty toe before I am forced to deal with them again !

Rant over @RunDover

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.