GMG 0.84% $35.37 goodman group

I know how you feel but you are in a ripper little stock with...

1. 152 Posts.
    I know how you feel but you are in a ripper little stock with GMG. The management of this company IMO (and it is only my opinion) are the cream of the crop and if you have read all their announcements and their recent annual report and presentation you will see why in this climate this company has no trouble raising cash and bucket loads of it. I watched it for 12 months and kept wanting to jump in based on my research but didn't because my fear was greater than my greed and now that paid off because I got in at a great price. We have all taken some losses but my attitude is it is only temporary if you can hold out. At the moment we are forced to pay for the excesses of the past but in the words of someone I can't remember... "This too will pass." Short selling can be both a blessing and a curse.It can inject some liquidity into the market which we are sorely lacking at the moment in all sectors since the ban. I agree with the ban continuing in the financial sector though and a total ban on naked short selling.
    Good Luck and Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$35.37
Change
-0.300(0.84%)
Mkt cap ! $67.26B
Open High Low Value Volume
$35.76 $35.88 $35.34 $33.27M 934.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 541 $35.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$35.39 1520 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.