NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

I've been looking back over NKP's shareprice over the previous 5...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I've been looking back over NKP's shareprice over the previous 5 June 12th to see what the sp was each year in anticipation re what we may see this week.

June 2007.....$1.14
    June 2008.....$1.00
    June 2009.....$0.35
    June 2010.....$0.51
    June 2011.....$0.27
    June 2012.....$0.16 starting point

As you can see NKP' shareprice was over $1 two years running.So why are we at this low point? Answers are many.But rather than dwell on history let's look foward to the future.

The key points remain as follows:

1. NKP has a current Mineral Resource of 60.5 Moz 3PGE+Au (JORC compliant) – 18.1 Moz Measured, to becoming one of the world’s largest platinum group metal producers.

2. The Department of Mineral Resources South Africa (“DMR”) has granted a Mining Right in respect of three platinum farms being Garatouw, DeKom and Hoepakrantz."

3. "All relevant environmental bonds have been posted in accordance with the terms of the Mining Right." Someone has advanced funding to NKP for these bonds. A sign of confidence.

4. The final Definitive Feasibility Study is completed and highlights will be announced this week.

5. DRA and another Joint Venture partner yet to be disclosed will be contributing financial support, management, technical and commercial skills for the development of the Garatau Mine.

6.Nkwe will soon update the market on the final terms of the proposed offer of 100m options to shareholders and former option holders.

Taking into consideration all of the above points the main question this week will be:

What have NKP/Genorah Directors negotiated on behalf of ALL shareholders in order that our investment is maximised based upon the company's mineral wealth?

We all know that the current shareprice is NOT a reflection of the value of NKP's $2 billion platinum resource ( NAV $3 per share).

Only an eventual shareprice in excess of $1 will satisfy many long term astute shareholders. Let's see what this week's market reaction will be to a "long time in coming" announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.