GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

reposting for the correct threadwelcome back bd,hard to believe...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    reposting for the correct thread

welcome back bd,

hard to believe we are still talking about gdn in the .055 to .06 range ....

obviously the share price has suffered on the knowledge that the placement was coming and the questions about past statements of commerciality that did not come to fruition. company now requires the gas flow to prove that they have a gas field. on any measure the 42ft intersection looks to be a ripper, and hopefully all goes well with testing. 130ft of net pay at this stage looks, dare i say it, as good as it gets and when compared to some of the other producers in the paradox basin they certainly look to be sitting on a field of reasonable size. at some stage they will get the gas flowing and at some stage this will have to be factored into the shareprice.

unfortunately gas price now becomes and issue, talk of a gas glut etc won't help gdn going forward, although i suspect many will be surprised at how strong US gas prices will bounce heading into next winter.

there's been some interesting trading in the oppies over the journey. some of the big buys have been quite stunning and i suspect its only going to take one or two chomps into these to get the show on the road. am a bit gobsmacked that you could still get them at .008 let alone .007. i thought i was doing well with an average under .01 ... and that was taking on all the risk .... to my mind the drill risk was the crucial factor. im happy to take on board the flowing without water risk. cant see a problem from here, althoguh im sure the zimmer frames will shoot me down soon enough. before they do just let me say i am realistic about gdn, but also optimistic.

anyway, prepared for more pain, but dont think holding will be in vain lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.