IMM 1.61% 31.5¢ immutep limited

gowie77Re nwbio.com Do you know if cvac qualifies for the same...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    gowie77
    Re nwbio.com
    Do you know if cvac qualifies for the same FDA benefit
    as this companies lead product DCVax as shown below

The Company?s platform technology, DCVax?, uses a patient?s own dendritic cells, the starter engine of the immune system. The dendritic cells are extracted from the body, loaded with tumor biomarkers or ??antigens??, thereby creating a personalized therapeutic vaccine. Injection of these cells back into the patient initiates a potent immune response against cancer cells, resulting in delayed time to progression and prolonged survival. The Company?s lead product candidate is DCVax?-Brain which targets Glioblastoma Multiforme (??GBM??), the most lethal form of brain cancer. DCVax?-Brain has entered a Phase II FDA-allowed clinical trial, which is designed and powered as a pivotal trial (i.e. a trial from which a company may go directly to product approval). Following this trial, the Company anticipates filing a biologic license application (or ??BLA??) with the FDA for DCVax?-Brain. DCVax?-Prostate, which targets hormone independent (i.e. late stage) prostate cancer, has also been cleared by the FDA to commence a Phase III clinical trial, which is also designed and powered as a pivotal trial
    Thanks in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.