AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Tuesday Shareholder Update, page-177

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    You may want to check your data again because you are obviously wrong.

And then you say maybe they drilled the wrong way while rusty says the Geo report was encouraging.

So which is it? Did the geo's and/or RM make a mistake and spend heaps of money drilling the wrong way or the wrong area? Are you saying the geo's and/or RM are incompetent?

They made the decision to drill in a certain spot and a certain angle where they thought they would get the best ROI

Anyway, funny how you guys are completely ignoring the 2000m drill program and just focus on one single trench result (pretty much all trench results were pathetic anyway)

Drilling always supersedes trenching. But believe whatever you want to believe.

I bet they will never go back to WG. That 2000m drill program returned zilch. No idea why they went there in the first place.
    I guess RM thought better spend money on WG than San Jorge. Amazing that the trench results did not convince RM to not waste money at WG

And now people here are saying San Jorge is amazing and they should drill there.

As usual it doesn't make sense as with most of managements decisions

Let the usual responses from those that love everything Axiom commence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.