DJPT +560My Story Saturday night. A awoke to the sound of what...

1. 71,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    DJPT +560

My Story Saturday night. A awoke to the sound of what sounded like gunfire but quickly recognised the sound as a bogan with no exhaust revving the guts out of his car at 1.30 am in the morning over a 10 km area effecting and waking hundreds of residents. Feeling up for it and ready for pursuit I kept into action. Jumping into my missus 4 cylinder 1.6 litre car I went into ‘police pursuit mode". I circled the area and laid in wait. My missus car had heated seats which made stalking this bogan a beautiful thing. I pondered thinking of the irony that my ass is warm but his is going to get roasted.

Anyway I could hear him but still couldn’t locate until I did see him! …then it was on!…and caught up with him, grabbed his rego, fled off a side street so he couldn’t recognise the car and disappeared!…since then no bogan has dared to come into the neighbourhood after 10 pm…as a bogan in Geelong they now gotta ask themselves…

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4429/4429455-8aa5a826aa80a50a1c31283ef2b335c3.jpg

Last edited by Goblin: 14/06/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.