BHP 2.21% $42.10 bhp group limited

I dont claim to be any kind of expert in any field relating to...

1. 65 Posts.
    I dont claim to be any kind of expert in any field relating to the above article, but from what I do know... Its absolute garbage... Yeah there have been times where oil has been at inflated prices- but it's a finite resource and it will get back to those prices and worse... Yes we had the tech boom and crash but that was actually needed given the economic climate at the time...
    I dont think the resources boom was a bubble, more a reaction to demand, the demand has weakened hence the price of some of the resource stocks atm. Resources in the ground are finite and commodoties will increase again as demand increases, if it didnt the world simply wont grow. Countries like China havent reached anywhere near the potential any of us could imagine. Then throw in India and we also have Russia whos in dire need of a major "backyard Blitz"... Theres also something else you dont hear much of atm and understandably so, is the cocooned giant continent of Africa, which will be only be started to be unearthed/developed/industrialised when our grandkids are posting on this site, or perhaps even their children...

So yes, if the bubble has burst, there will be plenty of "warm air" to inflate the next bubble and I predict it will be sooner than we think...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$42.10
Change
0.910(2.21%)
Mkt cap ! $213.5B
Open High Low Value Volume
$41.88 $42.29 $41.69 $360.3M 8.529M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9922 $42.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$42.12 11345 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.