XJO 0.10% 8,212.2 s&p/asx 200

I think I mentioned my dynamic high was SPI 4758 today and it...

1. 17,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I think I mentioned my dynamic high was SPI 4758 today and it closed on it so the idea of tomorrow not being able to close above tomorrow's dynamic high is no longer in play.

The close on it is the reason I choose not to play the long side once above it and in fact look for shorts especially when the day starts with a solid gap, unless in a very fast trend.

It is not that different to BB's at some time frame, so although I am constrained from revealing the calc, I am sure it can be figured approx.

For what it is worth the dynamic high tonight and tomorrow is 4808. As such, any move tonight significantly above that is when I will put on a short. What's significant? 20 pts.

Doesn't mean tonight will be huge but who knows. Probably the other way as Rhino's 5 wave impulse suggests.

I find it hard to believe insto's want to ramp the quarter after such a good run but the US may have an agenda.

I have made a bit of 99 cal run ups before severe drops and that doesn't happen till Oct 15 which conflicts with Carolan and a possible severe low then. Based on the first leg up I think Oct 12 equals!

Just dangerous from here on I reckon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.