XJO 0.23% 7,999.3 s&p/asx 200

tuesday trends, page-111

1. 3,731 Posts.
    Volt,

Apologize, I did realize my little semi-bluffing semi-joking post aimed to cheer everyone up causing your attention. As a matter of fact, I have found your have changed your avatar. Much younger, and better looking.

Well, I have nothing to contribute, because I try different views, and methods, some of them I steal from this thread, some of them from hundreds of books, (I did not read them, just have enough time to count them). Until one day,

I realize it is an extraordinary time, all the periods and cycles are overpowered by something more sinister, more powerful. Rather wasting time on retrofit the curves or cycles, wedges, triangles. etc, I did almost nothing, which helped me a lot, at least I did not spread bearish sentiments around.

Well, regarding my pure maths statement, it is what is said, pure maths. Unfortunately, I am only good at pure maths, I cannot use it to forecast stock market. I know you are good at both, so keep on doing good work, so well all can benefit from you.

Cheers, mate, I am not Kent, trust me. And sorry about sharing Bob Hoye with you early. I forget to tell you I trash him about 6 months ago when I received the renew notice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.