XJO 1.19% 7,831.8 s&p/asx 200

Talking about GMMA, let's see what its inventor Daryl Guppy had...

1. 3,731 Posts.
    Talking about GMMA, let's see what its inventor Daryl Guppy had said about the market Over the weekend:

I Quote:

"The bullish break above 3800 was unsustainable, and more importantly, the support offered by 3800 proved to be very weak.

The immediate upside resistance came from the downtrend line with a current value around 4100 but this was not tested.

The long term GMMA is showing continued separation and this may provide support near 3650to 3700. A fall below this will test support near 3500. .

On balance this is a bullish environment, but it remains within the context of a general bear market. The weekly chart below shows why we continue with this broader approach.
    "

More balashata......

It is worth to notice that he is the guy who spread rumors that market will crash below 2800, which has not happened, and

not so long ago, he said the SPI should break 3800 to become bullish, which it has, but he is still not so bullish....

Well, I consider Daryl Guppy more or less a quack, so is his GMMA. This is why he makes money from selling his "products", not market intelligence, or trading.

His advise is full of "ifs". End of day, you make nothing, and lose nothing but opportunities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.