SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

TCGThink before you post such rubbish.I posted bullish charts....

1. 2,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    TCG

Think before you post such rubbish.

I posted bullish charts. Which had no direct impact on the sp. The sp did not go higher. The bullish patterns did not end up playing out.

Hotcopper is a discussion network for technical and fundamental investors/traders. At any point my posts are always up for discussion and analysis. No-one ever contradicts my technical findings as they are factual, not heresay or gossip. I post where I believe people are interested in the technical information I present and I believe that in most cases people appreciate it. It's called knowledge and information sharing.

This morning even though the technical patterns were no longer in play any more, I was still a holder waiting for the fundamentals to come together.

There were massive dumps of multi-million quantities at once.

My stop loss was triggered. I did not dump my stock. It's called preserving capital by placing a stop loss. It was not a desired outcome.

Gashunter posted yesterday that he knew of holders with large orders (from much lower entries) waiting to execute them in the low 3's. Who's to say they didn't get impatient or nervous and dump their holdings today?

I'm gobsmacked by your unnessary personal attacks on my trading activity. You are soooooo far off the mark it isn't funny. You have no idea what you are talking about and it is becoming very boring.

SSN: the major large quantity dumping was a concern this morning. I'm disappointed the sp dipped below 3 cents as this is technically a breach of support. I will wait now for re-entry on the next update.

Good luck to all those holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.