MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Here is the post that was moderated: ......only because it was...

1. J8
    14,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 822
    Here is the post that was moderated: ......only because it was in response to a moderated post.
    "Dear Mr MEC.
    Why would MEC loan BPH money? Aren't you supposed to investing in projects under the PDF scheme? Surely, when the company is struggling for funds and direction, a loan to another company is totally irresponsible. I find it ludicrous that there are any board members allowed to stay after such bad business. I can not see, for the life of me, that is in the best interest of shareholders or in the intention of the tax free status you enjoy."

MEC should support its shareholders through investing in its projects. ........ and it is illogical to loan money, especially to another company that is also struggling, and had no income. Your response did not concede that MEC were entirely out of order and that is my main worry here. Basically, a lot of the same people are still running this show and I can't see that they have learned anything.

"MEC generally supports its investees where necessary to reduce the likelihood of investment failure"

Please consider that statement; and realise how illogical that stance really is. AND then take some responsibility for it.
    Last edited by J8: 08/07/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.