XJO 0.76% 7,921.3 s&p/asx 200

tuesdays trades, page-12

1. 1,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    "Intuition, about a week back you were calling that you don't think we will get to 4700 and that this rally will fizzle away into hot air and that you are expecting a larger move to the downside. Target 4240 (or lower) by Dec

At what point is your shorting calls a comfort call to convince yourself? Blinded bears are as bad as blinded bulls.

Good Luck"

Hotfire, thanks for that (sort of I guess).

I did say that, it's just my opinion. A bias one? yes probably because I am short.

Just like most others, I don't have a crystal ball. I study the market as much as I can and try to act on my view (if the opportunity presents which to me it has here).

Sometimes I am guilty of sticking with a view even as price goes against me. Call it denial lol.

I scale into positions, sometimes takes me a few weeks to get fully set on a trade. On the XJO I am now short 100% of what I would normally risk in total on a single trade.

In an attempt to answer your question - "At what point is your shorting calls a comfort call to convince yourself?"

Probably at the time I click on post message.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.