PPP 0.00% 3.7¢ pan pacific petroleum nl

tui news.........and its all good, page-10

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Well Wasa I hold both NZOG and NZOG Options and PPP.

I get more "excitement" out of NZOG because they are active on several projects at the moment and David Salisbury has made an effort to get the publicity machine working for the company.

I have "patience " with PPP. Or perhaps that should be "PATIENCE!" in a rather strained and terse tone.
    I know that the money is rolling in there and I keep hoping that they may be prompted to part with a little bit of it by way of a dividend sometime soon. But I also know that they have said they do not intend to do so.
    (Probably because all the 3 big shareholders would have to front up with a lot of tax on that income)

They have indicated several months ago that they were "gonna" look at getting a CEO. They were "gonna" look at making suitable acquisitions blah blah.....

So I just sits........ and waits........

Maybe some company might want to make a takeover offer. There has been recent comment about that possibility in the media. That may explain the recent rise in the sp as much as the recognition of the increasing money flow as the TUI oil keeps coming and the TAPIS keeps rising.

So I just sits........ and waits........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.