TULIP MANIA ON STEROIDS? CRYPTO NFT'S

1. 3,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110

(I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WILL HAPPEN SO PLEASE DYOR)

Why all crypto can collapse soon. As the snowball effect of exchange bankruptcy's will now likely explode shutting down their whole industry and none of these coins are insured and coins are not insured of government backed and honoured assets leading to a major cluster f* of their whole industry this could more likely turn out to be the biggest tulip mania of our generation crypto and NFT.

Warning don't leave cash in any exchange if they go caput your money is more then likely vanished.

Now we could see people realise it's just a meme currency invented for the global governments to use as a launch pad for every country issuing their own coins. IMO

Most likely these coins or code backed by zero assets and zero government security completely collapse.

I don't see any value in a bitcoin And I would find it surprising to see many besides the us backed and gold backed crypto survive then the us government and all others now knowing their digital coin can takeover paper. All these poor investors get caught in a cluster f*.

This is just a guess I have a bit of everything and disposed of this shit at a massive loss and withdrew from my fund as soon as possible AS I FOUND OUT IF MY CRYPTO EXCHANGE GOES BUST SO DOES MY ASSETS WITH THEM UNLESS THERE IS CENTS ON THE DOLLARS LEFT. At least I know if I own coal or gold or lithium it has real value BEWARE IMO.

Why the hell is bitcoin worth 1 cent. Any moron can make their own uninsured coin it looks like a legal scam. I hope us victims are refunded our losses but I doubt anything will come back. would not be surprised if a lot of crypto tycoons jet's are fleeing as it crashes!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.