HDR hardman resources limited

hmph,I have been in and out of HDR for over two years and if you...

1. 276 Posts.
    hmph,

I have been in and out of HDR for over two years and if you look at my London postings I was always upbeat about their prospects until the London placement backfired on the sp.

I have not intentionally set out to trash them in fact I use the term bad luck because thats what I believe has left them prey to the likes of Tullow. I do not believe I have distorted the figures I have simply tried to put forward a cause for our present plight which seems plausible. I certainly do not work for anyone I am well and truely retired

If Tullow withdraw and there is no second bid, what do you feel will happen to HDR and their sp. I believe it would bomb and the shorters would return very quickly

Would you please point out what facts you consider I have ignored that fail to do HDR justice. I am open minded on the outcome. All I have attempted to do is piece the facts together to form a defense for HDR's management actions so far. I have not taken sides just offered up an opinion and attempted to support that opinion with facts and figures

You and I both know that Uganda is of great interest to Tullow right now and I bet Mr Potter would have very much liked to keep hold of it. However there is one point about which I am convinced if it is not going to Tullow it will not have Hardman Resources attached to it for much longer. HDR are dead in the water they are lame ducks. I had the same dreams as yourself for HDR a year ago but I now realise that has all changed. I was hoping to sell my HDR shares at some future time for A$7.5 but that is just a memory.

I am sad to see them go because on a personal note I actually got my adopted daughter to use HDR as her accounting first year project at UNI here in England. Her team got very high marks for the project and I was very proud of her efforts and my selection of HDR. So I am disappointed to see them go to the wall but business is business and on occasions one has to be ruthless

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.