HDR hardman resources limited

Acamas,Sorry cobber, but I too like hmph am struggling to find...

1. 480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Acamas,

Sorry cobber, but I too like hmph am struggling to find your motivation for the extensive, continual, detailed, well composed and well mannered posts that all have the same underlying message "Sell HDR, the sky is falling in!"

Lets look at some facts:

[1] Merrill Lynch (TLW's) broker are on the record as saying most of HDR's valuation is not Ching production. Guess what, TLW knows that as well and are hoping to get it on the cheap.

[2] You continually raise bogus financial info asserting HDR has a cash flow crisis. The truth is that HDR have a lot of cash and have significant control on the burn rate. They also have a significant income stream from ching. Please refer to Merkins post, at least he bothered to address your fantasy.

[3] Large oil companies all over are cashed up and looking for undervalued companies that can deliver significant reserve upside. (Sound familiar, yes both HDR and TLW and its happening now)

HDR has now become a boring stock largely underwritten by the TLW offer. To someone like me who still owns a lot of HDR it is boring, but to someone like you who according to your post on ADVN now has no current stake it must be totally mind numbing. But no, despite having nothing at stake we get your firm counsel to sell up because TLW may withdraw their offer blah blah.......

Here is one of your little gems from ADVN, 2 weeks ago

Acamas - 9 Oct'06 - 09:47 - 9078 of 9217

Rayrac,

Shock, Horror, I thought you were hanging on grimly for the second bid and another voting date in the New Year.

I was beginning to think I jumped ship to early with all the buying last week. Must admit that seems to have gone cold for the time being. Perhaps the word is out in The Western World that TLW have this one locked away. Maybe only Asia could and would throw silly money at HNR for more involvement in Africa.

So Acamas, whats your motivation, is it?

[1] the retired english gent with nothing better to do than spend time and resources warning those silly Asian sharehoders of their HDR folly, or

[2] something more sinister such as short selling, whoops I forgot short is selling not available during takeovers...Hmmm something else then, so unless you can enlighten us I will have to leave your motivation up to the imagination of the HC readers.

Disclosure: This poster still owns lots of HDR shares and will probably own not as many TLW shares in the new year. But at least he won't owe the tax man much. This poster doesn't mind people with no intention to buy or sell HDR stock from making comments on the HDR thread provided they are at least humerous. All other posters with no stake in a dying company please get a life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.