HDR hardman resources limited

PTFE,Good Luck to you with your holding. I also had an holding...

1. 276 Posts.
    PTFE,

Good Luck to you with your holding. I also had an holding which I transferred lock stock and barrel into TLW because I wanted as many TLW shares as I could get for my investment. I do not expect a second bid because as TLW has said their price is considered by themselves to be top dollar for HDR.

As for quoting my message to Rayrac if you had read any of the previous correspondence between Rayrac and myself you would have found that I was more cautious on the future prospects for HDR than he was. So I was a little surprised to read that his blind faith in HDR was showing cracks.

By all means lets talk business on this BB but there is no requirement to drop to a level about my motivational reasons. I have been open and honest with my views. I see nothing wrong in that. If a second bid comes I will be pleased for all of you regardless of the size of your holding in HDR. Why can I not place a contrarian view.

I originally attempted to think like the current Management of HDR and try to get below the surface on what is happening. To make statements painting myself as a Tullow mole does nobody any credit. I now believe that certain people yourself included wish to view this situation via rose coloured glasses. The undisputable fact is that HDR have put themselves up for sale. When any business does this and the managers are not going into retirement it means current management cannot make a go of the business for what ever reason.

I do not care who buys HDR. HDR's chances of survival are less than 10% IMHO. If you wish to make personal comments about me please do. I will continue to look at facts and figures but not make believe underlying shadows

I have never advised anyone to sell. I hold no view on what anyone does. That is purely their own choice. I would not expect anyone to tell me what to do. So I will not tell them what to do

Vitually everybody was attacking Mr Potter and The Management Team all I tried to do was see and portray their problems in words backed up by financial figures. I seem to have stoked up a hornets nest. That was not my intention so I will just bow out gracefully and hope you and hmph achieve what you want most from this event.

This action for me is sad because I had hoped somebody would convince me that I was wrong unfortunately nobody has been able to do this. However I will look eagerly for the financial report due shortly perhaps then we may all know the truth as to why HDR have gone down the tube

regards

Acamas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.