HDR hardman resources limited

tullow holding afr article, page-4

1. kkw
    7,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    Hi hardmano,

By buying shares now, arn't they taking the shares from those who are happy with 2.02 ? So really these are the ones that are more likely to be voting yes when it comes to the crunch if they had not sold their shares. So they are really lessening the "yes" vote the way I see it.

There are less shares in the unknown hands (more in TLW's hand) but those remaining ones are the ones who resists the 2.02 price and are more likely to vote "no".

I think TLW are buying because they are not confident that the 2.02 price will go through and are aniticipating they might have to up the price or change tactics.
    If they are thinking of upping the price, then it would be in their interest to get as many as they can at 2.02 before announcing the revised price, as no one will sell at less than the revised price then.

Seeing that Newton and UBS are accumulating (it would not surprise me that there will be morer share declarations early next week), I feel that both these players are anticipating a rise in the bid sp or else they are working in conjuction with other bidders.

Regardless, i think it is good news, however, all these points are just my own thoughts.

Hi Keithallen,

The share price at the time of sp's purchase is around 1.70 that is if you can go by the published date. That could be the declaration and not the actual purchase date though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.