HDR hardman resources limited

tullow, page-6

1. 276 Posts.
    Marcopolo,

I have been a shareholder for about 1 year with TLW and I have not seen any regular summaries showing the data you require.

The question left a doubt in my mind are you solely interested in only the wells where TLW are the operator or ALL wells in which they have an involvement. If it is the latter then I believe one would need to research a number of sites to obtain comprehensive data.

As far as I am aware there is no requirement in the UK for oil companies to issue regular reports or updates on how drilling in progressing. I have an interest in another small UK oil E&P they are the main operator on a deep well in Louisiana with a TD date of early May. Officially we still have been told nothing by The Company itself. However by some detective work by other PI's we have managed to find a USA site which logs weekly reports on drilling in the whole area. We have found out that the main rig has been released. The well is capped while they await arrival of the completion rig.

Unfortunately we do not recieve the fine service that you get via weekly reports here. We are sometimes lucky to get told anything by the company itself. We can read about it in the local press via the internet or on a blog somewhere.

Perhaps someone can help you with your request, but I have not seen one that is regularly updated anywhere

regards

Acamas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.