PCL 3.33% 1.5¢ pancontinental energy nl

Tullow, page-5

1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354

Projects in Australia

Australia – Onshore Cooper Eromanga Basin

ATP 920 + ATP 924 [Ace Area]

The Company is earning its interest in two ATPs over recognised under explored oil and gas fairways.
     ATP 924 contains two new 3D seismic surveys that significantly lower prospectivity risk.
     Original work program was focused on traditional oil plays at the Jurassic level.
     The Joint Venture’s revised work program will be focused on gas exploration at the Permian level.
     Abundant infrastructure in close proximity to these assets include: roads, a refinery and a gas pipeline.

Projects in Namibia

Pancontinental has been present in Namibia for the last ten years and during that time has built a solid foundation by working with the Government as well as local joint venture partners to further the exploration of Namibia’s offshore areas.Walvis Basin PEL 37

Namibia has an encouraging oil and gas regime and it is economically and politically stable. This has assisted the Company to conduct successful business activities there over the past decade.

I know this is old news, however I’m new researching about this stock. Came across the two projects as stated above.

Honestly, the more I’m reading the more interested I am. This stock has HUGE potential. Good luck to share holders.

hope year 2020 is a BIG one!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.