AVW 0.00% 0.1¢ avira resources ltd

Finally got to have a long chat with David Deloub. Nice guy... I...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Finally got to have a long chat with David Deloub. Nice guy... I took some notes, which I'll post the main points he mentioned below:

• Getting dates fixed for Ground-based EM survey of Patterson Range
    • They have an agreement (in principal I think he said) with Wireline Services, but it's been hard getting a set time for Geo's/Equipment to perform the survey. David is still hoping it will be August.
    • Throssel project has been parked for now, no reason really provided, other than choosing to focus on other areas
    • Pegging challenges for (I think) the Wyloo project, as they need to consider third-parties that also want access (e.g. Gas pipeline companies etc)
    • Once the third-party concerns have been worked through, they will be also negotiating access with Traditional owners of the land (Wyloo)
    • Also looking at JV options with other junior explorers to share the costs of Airborne GM survey
    • Looking at opportunities for acquisition of projects.
    • David said they are cognizant of projects that would require ASX re-compliance (Chap 1 & 2), so ideally the projects would be within their existing compliance parameters. Currently looking at a Lithium project in the US.
    • They would like the next CR to be off the back of a positive announcement (wouldn't we all).

That's all my notes.... So, nothing new. The main thing is, they are working away behind the scenes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.