yes - heard that developing - ABC just CANNOT hack it - using...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    yes - heard that developing - ABC just CANNOT hack it - using OUR monies to run a Labor Party Protection and Promotion racket. ABC24 exists on re-running same newsreels, daily- and shooting down all and every good thing reference about the LNP! Their or-Labor stance now relentless and obviously pre-meditated. Their insults against Mr. Abbott now totally bottom of the barrel vile - as we saw last week.(Do they think we're all STUPID) Seems that some of them do!

Mark Scott and some Board room faces livid today - I bet - and allegedly plotting more vile hate shots as I write, I'd surmise - (he should have been sacked ages ago.)

(ARE the ABC funds actually audited - as to WHO they are spent? And if so, are the findings made public? If it's OUR money - how is it they can throw it round so profusely, on Leftist proaganda - and not be accountable to SOMEONE? Who sets the salaries of these hugely overpaid Lefty sneering presenters?)

As for the joke of appointing Ray Martin to lead an investigatory "is there Leftist bias in Q&A/ABC" team - this is as stupid as would be asking Buddy Franklin will he swap sides - play AFL finals for Fremantle, instead of the Swans?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.