EQR 0.00% 4.9¢ eq resources limited

Treefeed,Thank you for your reply.I understand the CNQ Directors...

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Treefeed,

Thank you for your reply.

I understand the CNQ Directors read HOTCOPPER so I have created a new thread.
    I would prefer the AGM focus on the future and I am confident the Quarterly will update Shareholders on the past.

Thrust this is O.K.

Your Post Quote
    What I would like to know is what exactly these "material handling issues" were that crippled the plant and made them run it at below 10% capacity.

Also,

- When exactly did the team realize for the first time that there is a problem?
    - Considering the many decades of mining experience and thorough expertise our leaders have accumulated, why did the company have to consult with external experts to figure out what was going wrong and how to rectify the situation?
    - How much did these external consultants' service cost?
    - June cashflow for development was (1,777) vs. a budgeted (0,600), a 196% overdraft. Can you break out what the 1.777 million Dollars have been spent on?
    - The February rights issue reserved 0.5M for drill testing of Mt. Carbine and Tara. When will the Tara drill results be published? Has Tara been drilled at all? If not, when? Have the funds been spent differently in the meantime?

Many thanks for taking my questions.

I suppose some of these questions will be answere in the next quarterly report. So I will update my questions then.
    Unquote.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 298734 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.