BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Surfer2 where do you come up with your figures?mactung is...

1. 244 Posts.
    Surfer2 where do you come up with your figures?

mactung is probably the highest grade undeveloped tungsten resource out there... 0.8-0.9% a lot higher than KIS... you are right though its in the most remote part of canada imaginable so unless they fly the concentrate out of there its unlikely to be economic....

the remaining ore at king island is under the ocean and KIS has to build a sea wall to expand the pit which makes it tough.

nui phao in vietam has around 50m tonnes at 0.25% and was bought out for around $300m by a canadian company... rumour has it that they are having metalurical problems though...

VML aims to produce 4000t pa of WO3... given that KIS is tied up with Hunan, Mactung is too remote (at this stage) and Nui Phao has metalurical problems, Watershed is regarded by the potential off take parties as one of the premier resources in the world (of any substance). plus its open pitable (watershed is in a hill) with an amazingly low strip ratio...

i dont know any proven figures on mt carbine so i cant comment but i presume that its underground (given the decline development)

whumbal west is in its infancy so its so far off development its not funny.... can someone please tell me how long it takes to develop a mine from only samples???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.