GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

tungsten-filled bar found in the manhattan ,,, page-31

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Pomhat,

As far as I am concerned selling shares in the ETF are the same as any other shares. The very idea of using a margin lending account is to treat an investment in much the same way as an investment property using negative gearing.

At the end of the day and thankfully for many years my total income is made from earnings as a company director, selling of investments at a profit, deducting all legitimate costs and arriving at a total before tax income total.

With respect I do not care to explain any further my personal tax and financial details one reason is this is not the place to do it and also I view this as a very private matter. BTW please believe me I have paid my very fair share of tax in Australia.

Thanks for your interest; however, can we please bring this debate back to all things Gold as I am more than happy to discuss these matters.

I am currently in Las Vegas preparing for the mining show next week. So far I don’t see or hear the recovery stories some people are talking about! Will report more once I get to talk to my contacts in the mining equipment industry.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.