EQR 7.87% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

Lots of reasons pointing towards EQR having a solid fall.By then...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Lots of reasons pointing towards EQR having a solid fall.

By then we should have the new crusher in place at Mt Carbine. Spain should be ours and in full ramp up with 2 if not more XRT sorters in play. Mt Carbine should have the third Tomra back online. We will have hopefully hit our first profitable quarter or two by then. Should be some further drill results before then and I expect more drilling in progress. We Might even have some updated information around the underground mine plans which should have great numbers, possibly better than Mt Carbine Open Cut. With any luck by then we should have seen an increase in the Tungsten price driven by demand making both mines more profitable. Wolfram Creek actions may have kicked off. Joint venture with Cronimet should have been closed out. Both Cronimet and Oak Tree taking on a considerable number of shares may get a few more buyers involved and I guess there is a chance that either of those may want to increase their shareholding. Nyobolts factory should be consuming tungsten and wowing the ev battery world with there new batteries.

Lots to look forward to.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(7.87%)
Mkt cap ! $99.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $79.97K 1.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1536 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 92000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.