EQR 7.87% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

Tungsten Is full funding being negotiated

1. 1,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Adamark

Thank you very much for your post.

amok my thoughts are just that...my thoughts. my experience having been an investor in many small cap mining companies over the past 30 years, some as CNQ having resources of important commodity and scarcity, is that when there is one party almost on the hook and there is a significant delay...there is invariably a multi-party deal trying to bubble to the surface in the background.

I 100% agree and the Quarterly confirms this as follows:-

“MITSUBISHI FUNDING DOCUMENT IN PLACE” so the funding document is sitting in the boardroom and is the benchmark for any alternative proposals. I am very confident Mitsubishi would have approved this comment and the quarterly.

“The company has been busy with negotiations in finalizing the terms and conditions of the off-take agreement, loan agreement and security deed with its primary intended off-take partner AND LOW GRADE STOCKPILE FUNDING PARTNER, MITSUBISHI.”
    Not the “AND”.

“ Carbine is also been highly active in progressing additional off-take options and funding arrangements with A NUMBER OF TUNGSTEN USERS AND MARKETERS for the UNALLOCATED balance of its future production from the hard rock, low grade stockpile and open pit development projects.”

CNQ have visited “the international manufacturing hub and manufacturing facilities” Note Plural.

My understanding Mitsubishi have agree to inject $14Million to process the hard rock stockpile with an “18 Month payback”. This is around a $45Million project so the way I read it CNQ is well advanced funding the total project.

This is very frustrating but we are getting an indication of a fully funded project announcement.

Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(7.87%)
Mkt cap ! $99.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $79.97K 1.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1536 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 92000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.