EQR 4.17% 5.0¢ eq resources limited

Tungsten Is full funding being negotiated, page-4

1. 1,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    TPCS,

Thank you for your post.

Your Comment. “ Mits stalling endlessly” My impression is different as “Mitsubisihi RTMJ document in place” “This quarter” “the completion of the technical due diligence by Mitsubisih RTMJ and ITS consultants.” (I Assume ITS implies that Mitsubishi have paid).

I think it is worth reading the Executive Summary in the Quarterly clearly CNQ and Mitsubishi have dotted the eyes and crossed the tees. This is a world class company’s independent expert as a cornerstone investor giving CNQ documentation to secure further funding for the project as explained.

I think Adamark’s Post 6 August is thought provoking.
    my reference to something very important for CNQ shareholders is not a take over etc...more the potential for up to three major customers to sign on to fund the mine development and off take. We know we have Mits at the table, probably Noble and IWC (Berkshire) circling wanting a similar deal to Mits...we have a mine that has a life of circa 30 years and that becomes profitable once it is up and running with the potential for massive capital growth and secure dividen streams into the future.

if i had these parties wanting a seat at the table, i would be very deliberate and considered in the negotiations and take the time needed.

but...while we all have a view of what might or might not happen, gee it would be nice to get some news wouldnt it?

Good luck all...my thoughts only (and hopes!!)
    Adam

So I don’t think Mits are stalling I think the quarterly is implying that Mits are onboard but CNQ has the documentation to secure the project funding and therefore instead of building a $14Million plant building an $XX plant.

I have been in CNQ/III for 5 years currently small caps are out of favor. But Tungsten’s price is holding and supply is limited. Warren Buffet likes Tungsten so I am happy to hold. (My marriage would suffer if I bought any more)

Please Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.