EQR 2.04% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

tungsten mitsubishi technical due diligence ok, page-15

1. 3,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Hi Focus1.

You have a very pertinent question and one which many folks don't consider. The PR side of company management is something which lets many managers down because of lack of awareness and experience. When you consider that most of our mining company management come from science related, number crunching backgrounds, it is little wonder they are somewhat shy of media flair.

This is a burgeoning market for the PR savvy marketing professionals out there (writing from experience) and hence the growth in businesses offering media access at a cost to many companies. Sadly, many media businesses don't get it right either as they are in for the quick buck rather than the long term bang.

Based on my working background I can go into this for hours but won't as this is a CNQ thread. Lots of companies need better PR, but many don't know how to work it into the budget because they get sold expensive ideas.

CNQ should have worked and reworked the site visit, but they didn't, likewise they could have done a few quick PR tricks with the Japanese visit, but didn't. There is a good story here with CNQ, but it is not being told...and it is due to inexperience with the media.

I note you are in LYC as well. Yet another story where lack of media experience hasn't helped. I was consulting to the government in Malaysia in 2012 when the issues there blew up. LYC handled that badly and it was due mainly to lack of understanding of Malaysian culture and management inexperience with overseas media.

Which is why I point out time and time again, here on CNQ, understanding Japanese business work methods and culture are paramount to CNQs success and longevity.

If you would like to know more I am happy to be contacted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $99.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $8.2K 170.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 448456 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 204499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.