EQR 7.89% 3.5¢ eq resources limited

scottm may I draw your attention to page 3 where I quote: "A...

1. 3,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    scottm may I draw your attention to page 3 where I quote:

"A sale of direct equity in the project, a capital raising with an increase in issued capital, and the terms of any debt raised would each have a major influence on valuation, and given the uncertainties we have elected not to generate a valuation per share. Our target price assumes a doubling of issued capital and adopts a 50% discount to the NPV per share based on CNQ’s study. In terms of significant risk, the Mt Carbine project is exposed particularly to commodity price risk and A$/US$ exchange rate risk, with tungsten concentrate commonly sold in US dollars. The other major exposure is funding risk, and while Mitsubishi has agreed the terms for an A$15M debt facility, the Conditions Precedent is yet to be formally satisfied. The cost of the Stage 2 project to deliver full value is estimated at A$55M. With 308.6M shares on issue, a share price of 14 cents would generate a Market Cap of $43M. A doubling of issued capital at that price would be required to raise $40M in equity to fund the development.

This suggests very highly there is no other funding option at the moment as you would have us all believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.003(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $76.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.2¢ $61.79K 1.777M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 482534 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 6786 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.