EQR 4.35% 4.4¢ eq resources limited

What's the honest truth here VCR and JamesExpat? You are both...

1. 3,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    What's the honest truth here VCR and JamesExpat? You are both either connected with Leon and management or have an ancillary roll within either TTW or CNQ. The dialogue thus far is based on gut feelings and berating former holders for paying higher prices because they held a belief that the company (CNQ) was viable. However, the triviality of the posts, the contextual clues within the posts and the pandering to each other lead one to believe that there is either an agenda between recognised parties or 2 naive posters.

Tungsten is out of vogue because the margins for producers is too thin. It is also going through a period where both it and cobalt are under scrutiny for toxicity and health issues. Read current EU policies. In addition, there are new technologies about to enter the market which will eventually replace the overall dependence on tungsten as a hardener and we are already seeing it replaced with the market taking up LED lighting.

Many tungsten mining companies are struggling and that needs to be a factor when considering an investment in this industry. Along with performance or lack thereof of management and missing key objectives. CNQ has certainly missed many.

Now in all honesty, how is CNQ going to pay for exploration of Gold, Lithium and expansion of a new tungsten technology with current fiscal balances? I seem to remember a 'geologist' on site some time back was a university student completing a research paper. CNQ was lucky that time...no expenditure. I note last quarterly has no expenditure for exploration either...

The talings...don't they still belong to the quarry owner who can sell it as road fill (should he choose)? Wouldn't that lead to a declining stockpile?

The Mitsubishi loan..still has key items which CNQ has not met. Therefore I wonder if it is still on the cards. Japanese contracts are quite devious in how they word their escape clauses. And...they do! Japanese investment is on the pullback from Australia as they try to protect wealth by investing in the Asian region. Would love to share a Japanese embassy briefing I attended recently, but I can't be bothered since two here don't listen. Watch for Japanese funds to both downsize and leave the Aussie shore over the next few years as they plug into bolstering Asian ties, defences and cheaper local resources.

Lithium in South America..will be funded by? Will be managed by?..or is that you VCR bathing in the brine pools as I type this?

Perhaps at 0.05 cents this might be a gut instinct clutch at chances play on a turnaround back to 1 cents. And that is where the investment is...its a trade for profit, not a buy and wait.

Perhaps the dynamic duo can buy CNQ outright. Maybe then they would walk the talk.
    Last edited by amok: 12/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $90.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $2.2K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5627 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.