EQR 0.00% 4.5¢ eq resources limited

Hi Expendable,I have always been open and honest with my buying...

1. 2,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Hi Expendable,I have always been open and honest with my buying of CNQ shares with my posts the highest I ever paid was 12 cents and for not many shares at that price.My main worry was when CNQ was above 12 cent was that I did not hold enough shares and as an investor I could not justify buying at that time I just sat back and held.Many jumped in and pushed the price to 15.5 cents.Most of my buying has been over the last 2 years and since the capital raising I have been loading up big.Whatever price you bought in at, CNQ is now in the best position in it's history 4 more projects and a higher Tungsten resource and a spiking Tungsten price.Investors must think of now a get in price around 1 cent ,If that is not an exciting enough investment opportunity, it't time for the negative posters to buy another stock and move forward positively with their investing life.It will never get better than this. These cheap shares for sale are mainly from the capital raising investors who bought at 1.3 cents for the Lithium and gold projects the main prize is getting closer every time the tungsten price rises. As maya.m corrected me she made 7 digit profits by taking a risk by buying PLS at around 1 cent. The end game is still the same and why post on the fake news channel. CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $100.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 871190 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 68590 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.