EQR 0.00% 4.2¢ eq resources limited

Tungsten price rising, page-195

1. 2,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Thatsgold The Tungsten price will not directly affect our share price in the short term as we not mining, be assured it it keep rising our share price will fly. In the short term our gold drilling results, followed by the Lithium brine drilling results will be the things that affect our share price.With a bit of luck good drilling results could lead into a higher mine able Tungsten price. Almonty A large Tungsten company just announced a profit and has been acquiring more Tungsten assets over the last few years they are thinking ahead knowing a higher Tungsten price is coming.Also all the permits are fine with CNQ we are all ready to go and Mitsubishi are still a happy partner the $15,000,000 US loan is still there just waiting for the trigger price to hit.7,500,000 shares have been snapped up over the last 7 days by people who know our end game.No other company on the ASX has a loan waiting for them that is over 3 times their current market cap. CNQ is in the best ever shape in our history I believe it is the most undervalued stock on the ASX. DYOR. CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.