EQR 0.00% 4.3¢ eq resources limited

Hi TT, The Mt Carbine ore body is the most amenable ore body you...

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hi TT,

The Mt Carbine ore body is the most amenable ore body you will find for tungsten.

The tungsten appears to be associated with the quartz veins which are very "fine" and "bountiful". This is a major advantage for a tungsten ore body whose normal characterisation is to be formed in large "pods" that are difficult to locate.

Having followed this "coy" for a while I have read the previous management teams report on ore sorting which gave tremendous results, and this current management team still uses the data and sample results in the current feasibility study.

The challenge with this company is the current management team that has consistently failed to deliver on promises but still take large bonuses and high salaries despite their failures and incompetence.

The Mt Carbine ore body is an ore body to watch IMO ( I am not a geologist so please everyone take my interpretation with the caution it deserves DYOR) but IMO this Management Team is incapable of getting the mine into production. Being very polite they do not have the experience to get a mine into production, not one of them has a production background.

I'm sure VCR will disagree but this is my opinion for what it is worth.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $7.073K 164.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174879 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 671937 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.